Darul Ishaat UK Gift registry for Madrasah and Masjid
What is Darul Ishaat UK Gift Registry?
Darul Ishaat UK Gift Registry is a scheme where users can browse the list of approved Madrasahs / Masjids across UK and contribute to they’re book requirements and buy the books directly from the Darul Ishaat UK website as a gift and Darul Ishaat UK will deliver the books for you to the chosen Madrasahs / Masjids.
How does this scheme work?
- The organisation first registers an account with Darul Ishaat UK
- Click on ‘Gift Registry’ add your organisation details
- Darul Ishaat UK Team will contact the organisation and need to verify the organisation details.
- You then browse the Darul Ishaat UK store and the products required by the Madrasah / Masjid to the wish list.
- Darul Ishaat UK will advertise the product requirements of the Madrasahs / Masjid across the website and its networks for free.
Users of Darul Ishaat UK
- Brothers / sisters who use the Darul Ishaat UK store will be able to view list of organisations and their requirements by clicking on the ‘search event’ link on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Once they have searched the organisation list, they can choose an organisation and buy the books they require as a gift, it can be 1 x book or as many as they wish to buy as a gift, and Darul Ishaat UK will deliver the books directly to that organisation.
- Users can leave comments and feedbacks on the guestbook after or before placing an order.
Who can apply for this scheme?
- Anyone from the Management team at Madrasahs or Masjids in the UK can apply for the Darul Ishaat UK Gift Registry.
Step by step instructions on how to set up your account now can be found here: step by step instruction